The surroundings of Residence Borgo San Carlo
From the residence numerous itineraries can be made to discover the surrounding area.
Cities of art
These are the distances from the Residence to the main cities of art in Tuscany:
- Livorno: about 15km
- Pisa: about 40km
- Volterra: about 50km
- San Gimignano: about 55km
- Lucca: about 90km
- Siena: about 95km
- Firenze: about 100km
- Grosseto: about 105km
- Arezzo: about 170km
Wine Tour Bolgheri
The Residence Borgo San Carlo proposes its guests an exclusive afternoon at Bolgheri, one of the most prestigious wine areas of Tuscany.
You will be accompanied by a specialised guide in a stimulating food and wine tour, during which you can visit traditional wine cellars and oil presses.
Of course you'll also be able to taste numerous local products to whet your appetite.
- Rosignano Solvay: at 12km from the Residence. Free beaches with white sand, water is not high: ideal for children.
- Castiglioncello: private bathing establishments.
- Baia del Quercetano: free beach.
- Vada: crystal-clear water and low, ideal for children.
- Marina di Bibbona: 25km from the Residence.
- Gulf of Baratti: 60km from the Residence.
- Acqua Village: Cecina Mare
- Cavallino Matto: Donoratico - loc. Marina di Castagneto
- Zoo of Pistoia: Pistoia
- Park of Pinocchio: Collodi - Pistoia
- Carapax: Massa Marittima
- San Miniato: golf course
- Castiglioncello: minigolf golf course (in the woods)
- Rosignano Marittimo - loc. il Giardino (to book horse treks phone +39 349 6654020)
- Cecina Mare (to book horse treks phone +39 339 5732853)
- Verde Riviera: Vada - loc. la Mazzanta (sat. and thur. evening)
- Delfino: Vada - loc. le Gorette (sat. and wed. evening)
- Tinì: Cecina - loc. Fiorino (sat. and wed. evening)
- Bagni Lillatro: Rosignano Solvay (sun. evening)
Reviews submitted by our customers after their stay